Win an iPad with Doodle Run
eBattalion, developers of FLIP and Nanoids, are now running a contest where one lucky (and skilled) winner will take home an iPad. The rules are pretty straight forward: play their latest game Doodle Run and obtain the high score by surviving longer than your competitors. The longer you’re able to stay alive, the higher your score.
Run through multiple doodle themes, including Rain, Snow, Day, and Night. Grab a bazooka and mow down zombies and other dangerous obstacles. Jump into an oversized bullet and destroy everything in your path. Doodle Run is a pickup-and-play game that will have you coming back for more and more.
The iPad up for grabs will be the 16GB WiFi model and all scores must be posted before April 30th. If you’re not sick of doodle type games yet and buying the iPad come launch date is out of the question, picking up a copy of Doodle Run for $0.99 and trying your luck/skill could well be your ticket to owning one. Full contest rules after the break.
eBattalion, Doodle Run – $0.99
Update: Soma Games is also running an iPad contest with their game G: Into the Rain. Contest details can be found here
- Contest ends on April 30, 2010 at 11:59 PM UT.
- To win the new iPad you must have the highest score in Doodle Run when the contest ends.
- Results will be posted on this page with a screenshot of the final scores.
- Only the top user in the screenshot will be awarded the prize.
- The screenshot represents the final results from April 30, 2010 at 11:59 PM UT and cannot be disputed.
- To claim the prize, the winner must have a valid email address posted in his/her profile. See below for details and further requirements.
- The contest is open to everyone but the iPad will be an American WiFi 16GB model.
- eBattalion reserves the right to request proof of purchase for Doodle Run before awarding the prize.
Claiming the Prize:
To save a valid email address in your profile, follow the instruction in the leaderboards > player section of Doodle Run. Players should post their scores to Twitter after each game via the Twitter section in Doodle Run – the top user must have his/her highest score posted on Twitter to claim the prize.
eBattalion Contest Page