TMA Forums Giveaway O’ the Day (Closed)
Our Forums giveaway of the day features a mixed bag of fun and enjoyable arcade/casual/puzzle games, courtesy of developers Brisk Mobile and Connect2Media. From the former, we have 3 copies of the very solid defense game Medieval to be won, as well as the adorably addictive line-drawing Fluffy Farm. And from the latter, 5 codes each for the delightful Arachnadoodle, String’Em In and Timeloop are up for grabs. Feel like adding a few more quality titles to your app collection? Contest details after the break!
- The giveaway is open to all, though you must have a valid US iTunes account in order to redeem the codes.
- Register and become a member of the TouchMyApps Forums.
- Participate in the forums by either starting a thread or posting on an existing one. Your post(s) cannot be spam and has to be relevant to the topic/discussion. The more you participate, the better your chances of winning a code.
- We will be randomly selecting winners from the list of active forum participants for this particular day.
- If you want to ensure that you win the game/app of your choice should you be selected, please send us an email at [email protected] before 11:59PM PST and include the following:
- –> Your TouchMyApps Forum user name (we will use it to match your profile)
- –> A ranking of the above apps in order of your preference. If the first app on your list is no longer available, we’ll move down to your next choice and so forth.
- If you are selected as a winner and do not send us an email with your preference of app to be won, we’ll simply send you a random Feature Giveaway game/app of the day via the forums messaging system.
- The Daily Giveaway closes everyday at 11:59PM PST and winners will be contacted with their promo codes the following morning/afternoon. Simply log into your user account to see if you’ve received a PM notification with your prize.
Good luck to all and thanks for your continued support!
Please note that the amount of codes we have to giveaway for each Game/App are indicated by the number next to the Title