Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite goes 3.0 – gets integration woth Dropbox, Box.net and Google Docs
While most of us are still in awe of iWorks being showcased on an iPad at the recent Apple Event, many forget that there are solid and almost fully-functional office suites for the iPhone as well. My personal favourite – Quickoffice (TMA Review)- just got updated to version 3.0 with a short but significant list of new features.
- Access your Google Docs, Box.net, Dropbox, & MobileMe accounts!
- General enhancements.
I’ve seen quite a few moans out there that there is no way to utilize the power of Google Docs on the iPhone. Well, now you can! You can access all of the files there just like you could with the MobileMe account as well. Quickoffice will download them to the iPhone to make any changes and then upload them back after they are complete. The Box.net integration is also a nice touch, since it is a medium used by some other productivity suites, like iThoughts (mindmapping) – TMA Review.
Quickoffice, Inc., Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite – $9.99
The full description and screens are found after the gap.
Limited-time introductory price for this new release! Download Today!
The Global Leader in Mobile Office Productivity Solutions
*Apple’s Best Selling Apps of 2009*
*Editor’s Choice for Mobile Office Suite – iPhone Life Magazine*
*Best App for Editing Office Documents – O’Reilly App Smackdown*
*Best Business Application – CTIA Wireless 2009*
*Distributed in over 180 countries and over 200 million devices*
*Over 10 years of developing mobile office solutions*
ACCESS. VIEW. EDIT. SHARE.
Quickoffice Connect™ Mobile Suite is the FIRST and ONLY full-featured Microsoft® Office productivity suite for iPhone® or iPod® touch with integrated access to multiple cloud services.
Quickoffice Connect™ service allow for easy access to MobileMe, Dropbox, Google® Docs, and Box.net.
Our solution provides continuous and convenient access to your same content across multiple devices, such as from office workstations to home computers, laptops, iPhone or iPod touch using your existing user account.
Provides easy mobile access to content with an intuitive interface to cloud services.
Access remote content and share edited files via email or return your content to remote cloud storage accounts.
Users will enjoy all the same award-winning functionality as before with Quickoffice Mobile Office Suite and now easily access newly supported cloud services using your existing user account.
With Quickoffice Connect™ Mobile Suite you can:
• Create, Open & Edit Microsoft® Office Files (DOC, DOCX, XLS and XLSX)
• Email, View & Access Attachments with Popular File Formats (PPT, PDF, iWork, HTML, PNG, JPG, GIF, SVG, TIF, MP3, etc.)
• Remotely Access Files via Cloud Storage Services (Box.net, Dropbox, Google Docs and MobileMe)
• Share Files via Email or Cloud Service Providers
• Manage and Transfer Files via WiFi
Localized in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified & Traditional Chinese
FREE Updates (coming in 2010): Create & Edit PowerPoint files
Reasons to buy Quickoffice vs. any other solution:
• Fast and responsive app performance
• No desktop application to install – simple file transfer from any browser
• Easy access to multiple remote storage providers and sharing of files
• Robust, rich features for power users such as two-finger zoom and fast scrolling
• No need to purchase MS Exchange® to access or email files
• Very easy to use, intuitive user interface
• 100% data integrity – guaranteed Microsoft® compatibility
• Responsive Customer Care Specialists
• Simply works better!
Quickoffice Connect™ Mobile Suite offers 7 applications in 1 powerful mobile solution:
• Create, Open & Edit Word documents
• Create, Open & Edit Excel spreadsheets
• Transfer desktop files via WiFi
• Remotely Access files from multiple cloud service providers
• Email & Access files directly via iPhone
• Mount your device as a drive via WiFi
• Advanced Notepad Editor
Quickword® – Advanced Word Document Processing
• Create, Open & Edit Microsoft Word documents
• Extensive text formatting; bold, italics, underline, font sizes, styles
• Wrap text at any zoom level eliminates repetitive left/right scrolling
• Adjust indentation level of bulleted/numbered lists, paragraphs
• Set paragraph alignment
• File support: Edit (97-2008) DOC, DOCX, TXT
Quicksheet® – Advanced Excel Spreadsheet Editor
• Create, Open & Edit Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• Professional-grade calculation engine
• Supports advanced Excel features
• Edit font type & size
• Extensive formatting: bold, italic, cell background, font color, symbols
• File support: (97-2008) XLS, XLSX
Also includes full Quickoffice Connect™ functionality and services for remote access, email, WiFi, and file management.
Visit Quickoffice.com/iPhone for full technical details.