Our Forums Giveaway of the day features 4 titles from G5 Entertainment, an experienced developer/publisher that specializes in casual and family-friendly games for the iDevice. Their bestselling Supermarket Mania remains one of the best Time Management games at the App Store. Fans of hidden object games will appreciate Mystery of the Crystal Portal for its great visuals and original story line to go along with its unique gameplay. And for casual gamers, we also have Mahjongg Artifacts 2 and Stand ‘O Food to help whenever you have the urge for a fun pick-up-and-play game. More on how to win these G5 games after the break.
- The giveaway is open to all, though you must have a valid US iTunes account in order to redeem the codes.
- Register and become a member of the TouchMyApps Forums.
- Participate in the forums by either starting a thread or posting on an existing one. Your post(s) cannot be spam and has to be relevant to the topic/discussion. The more you participate, the better your chances of winning a code.
- We will be randomly selecting winners from the list of active forum participants for this particular day.
- If you want to ensure that you win the game/app of your choice should you be selected, please send us an email at [email protected] before 11:59PM PST and include the following:
- –> Your TouchMyApps Forum user name (we will use it to match your profile)
- –> A ranking of the above apps in order of your preference. If the first app on your list is no longer available, we’ll move down to your next choice.
- If you are selected as a winner and do not send us an email with your preference of app to be won, we’ll simply send you a random Feature Giveaway game/app of the day via the forums messaging system.
- The Daily Giveaway closes everyday at 11:59PM PST and winners will be contacted with their promo codes the following morning/afternoon. Simply log into your user account to see if you’ve received a PM notification with your prize.
Good luck to all and thanks for your continued support!
Please note that the amount of codes we have to giveaway for each Game/App are indicated by the number next to the Title