7 Cities Free today only!
7 Cities – one of my top 5 Tower Defense games and one of the best TD games ever is free for today only in celebration of it’s one-year anniversary down from $2.99! How’s that for a season of giving! Check out shigzeo’s review of 7 Cities to get a pirate ‘n plunderin’ taste.
Check after the gap for the description and screenshots, or simply get it now:
7 Cities takes you back to the ages past when pirates attacked the Seven Golden Cities of the Amazon.
This is a classic Tower Defense game with an interesting twist: the towers gain experience and get more powerful as they destroy the enemies.
**NEW** Open Waters mode now allows you to build your own maze for the ships to travel through.
Set the Pirate ships on fire with the Trebuchet.
Freeze their evil minions with the Tornado Tower.
Eletricute the attackers with the Lightning Tower.
Or better yet, unlease the mighty power of the mysterious Obelisk.
More towers and special skills are in the game.
- 8 hand-drawn Maps
- 7 unique Towers
- Campaign mode to unlock new towers and skills
- Survival mode where you can play forever
- NEW Open Waters mode where you can build your own maze
- 12 Tower Skills to unlock
- Buy tower upgrades to make them stronger
- Towers gain experience as they destroy enemies, so they get stronger on their own
- A wide variety of enemies: from small scout ships to gigantic creatures of the deep seas
- High-quality 2D graphics and animations
- Dynamic particle systems featuring fire, smoke, ice, and fireworks!
- Original music and sound effects (or you can listen to your own iPod music while playing)
- Zoom in and out to get a closer look at the battle
- Save & load any time
- Online high score submission & ranking (http://neptune-studios.com/7/highscores/)
Unique gameplay elements not found in other games:
-Towers gain experience and level up (like in RPGs).
-Towers can acquire skills through a Skill Tree (see screenshot).
-Towers can be upgraded unlimited number of times.
Try out Survival mode and face unlimited waves of enemies to see just how strong your towers can get!