Arachnadoodle Flies onto the App Store!
Strung up with hectic holiday app shopping? Not to worry. Connect2Media’s Arachnadoodle may net you in this Christmas with lots of fun. This arcade collector, this cootey catcher, this spiderman game of aim and balance, is now available for the grabby price of 99 cents.
Press Information and gameplay video after the gap:
In the game you control of Boris the spider. Using your finger to aim and determine strength, you fire the lovable arachnid around various rooms of the house in order to link pins and create webs. Once all the pins are connected your iPhone belts out Wagner’s ‘The Ride of the Valkyries’ and a sweeping swarm of flies sweeps across the screen. How many flies become ensnared in your wicked web depends on how complex it is.
With simple gameplay, which gets increasingly sophisticated with the introduction of different bugs, obstacles and pin varieties throughout its 32 levels, along with Open Feint integration including leaderboards and achievements, you get a highly polished, intensely fun-filled, game.
- 32 Levels of instantly addictive web slinging action
- Hit ‘bonus score’ and ‘extra throw’ flies as you whizz around the screen
- Refine your arachnid throwing habits and use elastic and bumper pins to max out your scores
- ‘Death Head Bugs’, ‘Spark Head Bugs’, and electrocuting light bulbs add to the danger
- Open Feint integration, high score tables and achievements
- Use furniture and objects strategically to score even more
- Hit ‘Truck loads a’ pins and build the wickedest web of all