Chronicles of Inotia was a great game at its debut and remains a benchmark among anime RPGs for the iDevice. This Christmas, its sequel, A Wanderer of Luone, will open with a number of competitive key features including: 5 classes, party system, look system, and semi-networking.
Screenshots and more details after the gap. Look for our review of the A Wanderer of Luone after release and till then, keep up to date on App Store RPGs:
Key Brand Powers
- Classic RPG: Over 200 Single player quests.
- Match up Mode: Endless online battles against other players on our server.
- Classes: Choose from 5 classes. Knight, Magician, Priest, Thief, Templar.
- Party System: Ally with up to 2 mercenaries which can be customized by the user.
- Look System: Change your character appearance with each new armor you equip.
- Controls: Choose between Touch Screen controls or V-Pad.
- Online Ranking: Post your best character’s rank through our online ranking system
- Upgraded Armory: Hundreds of equipment and weapons to upgrade and enchant.
- Class Uniqueness: Each class offers a different experience and strategy.
- Skills: Each class has 12 skills that can be upgraded according to the user.