Been on the look out for an excellent app that will keep all your sensitive data safe from prying eyes, and one that won’t break the bank either? Look no further then as Agile Web Solutions’ 1Password application is now FREE (limited time offer). Mac users will likely be familiar with this immensely popular OSX utility that manages and safely stores your online passwords and personal data.
1Password will securely store your important information and can automatically log you into websites with a single tap. There’s no need to remember the username, password, or even the website address. With the ability to save and sync text notes, credit card numbers, and other sensitive information, everyone from Macworld to Apple itself loves 1Password!
Previously at $7.99, this Pro version of 1Password for the iPhone/iPod Touch will certainly come in handy, especially if you’re tired of manually entering username/passwords into mobile safari’s webpages. Needless to say, this is a superb deal that shouldn’t be missed.
Agile Web Solutions, 1Password Pro, FREE, 1.5 MB
- (pro) Special easy switching mode allows you to quickly copy-and-paste usernames and passwords to Mobile Safari.
- (pro) Support for copying multiple field values (for example, both username and password) from 1Password to Mobile Safari.
- (pro) Folders for better organization (in this version a desktop application required – sold separately)
- (pro) Features coming soon: Favorites, MobileMe/WebDAV syncing, and more.
- Securely store your website names and passwords so you never forget them again
- Save important information like credit cards and membership numbers
- Jot down other notes too sensitive for stickies or bar napkins
- Synchronize it all with 1Password for Mac via Wi-Fi (sold separately, available at http://1password.com)
- Automatically log into Web sites on iPhone and iPod touch to avoid remembering and typing usernames and passwords
- Hardware-accelerated AES encryption and Auto-Lock keep your data protected even if your iPhone is lost or stolen
- All cryptographic operations are performed using standard iPhone libraries to ensure there are no security gaps or backdoors
- Two-layer defense with Unlock Code and Master Password to combine security and convenience
- Data Backup & Restore option available on Mac, Windows and Linux.