eWallet – Secure Password Manager Promo Code Giveaway! (Closed)
TouchMyApps is giving away 3 copies of eWallet ($9.99), arguably the best and most comprehensive password/info manager apps for your iPhone/iPod Touch. Needless to say, with just about everyone entering some form of personal data into their iDevice, keeping sensitive info from prying eyes is a must.Â Chiffan recently reviewed illium Software’s eWallet and found it to be an excellent choice for anyone looking to protect their data.
If you need a robust, beautiful, easy-to-use, and full-featured PIM for your iPhone, then eWallet is THE choice for you. There is no need to mention such included features as 256bit AES encryption or entry searching when writing about such a product: it has it all.
While there are less costly alternatives at the App Store, you simply get what you pay for with eWallet. If you’re in the market for an app to keep all your personal information safe in one place, see the full contest details within on how you can win a copy for yourself. Good luck!
Update: Congrats to @apptreats, @Jawsome1 and bayv for winning a copy each for the excellent eWallet app for the iDevice. Many thanks for illium Software for providing the promo codes and to all those who entered this giveaway.
- This eWallet promo code giveaway is open to all, though you must have a valid US App Store account in order to redeem your code.
- Submit a comment in our review and tell us why you’d like to make eWallet one of the essential apps on your iPhone/iPod Touch.
- To increase your chances of winning a copy, follow us on Twitter and tweet:Â RT & Follow @TouchMyApps to win 1 of 3 codes for eWallet ($9.99). Contest details can be found here http://bit.ly/3SSA59
- You may retweet this message up to 3 times a day to boost your chances, though you may only do so ONCE within any given hour.
- Winners will be randomly selected and the contest will close Oct 16th @ 10PM EST, 2009.
Note: illium Software have just released a free lite version of eWallet, allowing users to create up to 10 cards in one wallet.