Xewton Music Studio offers a complete music production environment on the iPhone/iPod touch with features and a sound quality previously only known to desktop applications and expensive audio hardware.
It combines a piano keyboard, 21 professionally sampled instruments with sustain, a fully fledged 128-track sequencer, a note editor, reverb, real-time effects and much more on a user-friendly interface.
Matthew most recently reviewed Xewton Music Studio and absolutely loves the app, even calling it the GarageBand for the iDevice. A lofty statement no doubt, but developer Alexander Gross may very well have unleashed an indispensable app for every musician with an iPhone. Want to get your hands on a copy? Head on inside and see how you can enter this giveaway!
Update: Congrats to our two randomly selected winners, Brendon and @jefflyndon, for snagging a copy each of the awesome Xewton Music Studio app. Enjoy it and go make some sweet music fellas! As well, a big thanks to Alexander Gross for the promo codes.
- This Xewton Music Studio (XMS) promo code giveaway is open to all, though you must have a valid US App Store account in order to redeem your code.
- To enter, check out our review of XMS here and submit a comment in this contest post below (entries left in review will not count), letting us know what your impressions are of this music app.
- To increase your chances of winning a copy, follow us on Twitter and tweet: RT & Follow @TouchMyApps to win 1 of 2 codes to Xewton Music Studio ($19.99). Contest details can be found here http://bit.ly/3ImUDB
- You may retweet this message up to 3 times a day to boost your chances, though you may only do so ONCE within any given hour.
- Winners will be randomly selected and the contest will close Oct 8th @ 10PM EST, 2009.