Baseball Superstars is certainly one of the most popular and well liked baseball games for the mobile platform, having sold over 10,000,000 copies worldwide. We reviewed B.S 2009 awhile back and found it to be a “deep and well executed Baseball game”, with RPG elements to boot. If you too enjoyed this best selling game, you’d be happy to know that Gamevil has recently submitted Baseball Superstars 2010 for review and it’s expected to be released at the App Store sometime this month. Thanks to players’ feedback, Gamevil have made various improvements and additions to the 2010 release, including even more player customization, hidden characters and a better user interface. Be sure to check out the gameplay video that’ll take you through the different aspects of B.S 2010 after the jump!
- Over 10,000,000 copies sold WorldWide
- Full Featured Baseball Game with 6 different modes
- More customizable players and more hidden characters
- Challenges from My league to My Play throughout the while season
- Build up to 5 Super Players! Beat the Season! And it’s show-time with Match Play!
- 6 Game Modes: Normal, Season, My League, Homerun Race, Mission and Match Play
- 6 Customizable Players: 4 batters and 2 pitchers you can raise in My League
- Various Items and Equipments: Bats, shoes, gloves, hats, training/event items and more
- 10 Competitive teams and 12 Special Players