Palm Heroes Promo Code Giveaway! (Closed)
TouchMyApps is giving away 10 copies of the game Palm Heroes ($9.99), a fantasy turn-based strategy (TBS) game that delivers countless hours of addiction on your iPhone/iPod Touch. Fans of the popular ‘Heroes of Might & Magic’ series will feel right at home with this deep and engaging TBS, one that will surprise you with just how much content the developers Palm Heroes Team have packed into a mobile game. TouchMyApps writer ChiffaN recently reviewed Palm Heroes and it has quickly become one of his favorites on the iPhone.
To sum it all up, the game is awesome. It is the famous Heroes of Might & Magic in the palm of your hand (hence the name). While for the occasional gamer, it may be a bit difficult to master, anyone who invests the time to understand its mechanics will be rewarded by literally hundreds of hours of gameplay.
To enter for your chance at winning one of the ten promo codes, all you have to do is submit a comment within and/or retweet our message on Twitter. Full contest details can be found after the break. Good luck to all!
Many thanks to Palm Heroes Team (@palmheroes) for sponsoring this contest with 1o promo codes! Congrats to the following for winning a copy of this great turn-based iDevice game!
Luffydkenshin, @zrevai, Nico75, ErichD, Lauren, @novatornado, Brian Wiginton, HBB, @rabanah and @chordica.
Stay tuned for more giveaways!
- This Palm Heroes promo code giveaway is open to all, though you must have a valid US App Store account in order to redeem your code.
- To enter, check out our review of Palm Heroes here and submit a comment in this contest post right here, letting us know what your impressions are of the game.
- To increase your chances of winning 1 of 10 promos, follow us on Twitter and tweet: RT & Follow @TouchMyApps to win 1 of 10 codes to Palm Heroes ($9.99). Full contest details can be found here http://bit.ly/2j4IU7
- You may retweet this message up to 5 times a day to boost your chances, though you may only do so ONCE within any given hour.
- Winners will be randomly selected and the contest will close Sept 17th, 2009.
For all the latest Palm Heroes Announcements and updates, follow the dev team on twitter @palmheroes !
What’s New in v1.1
- New control system: you will need only 1 finger gestures to play the game! Slide to scroll map, Tap to choose movement path (now path will stick to objects), Tap & hold for 1sec. to enter autozoom mode and choose more precise movement path.
- The zoom mode can be turned off if you like. Then in normal mode choose your path by dragging your finger after waiting for one second to exit the scrolling mode
- Added new dialog concepts of castle/hero/hero meeting screen
- New system regarding managing units& artifacts – now tat&tap system is enabled
- New shortcut in the castle menu/buying units screen – double taping on a unit will buy the max number
- Added the fourth button to switch heroes/castles. Also 3-finger swipe still works.
- All known bugs were fixed
- Czech version enabled
- New game icon
Need help with the game? You can now download a manual to help you along in Palm Heroes. Download it here