Real Soccer 2010 looks to score once again at the App Store
When it comes to iDevice gaming, Gameloft has been on an absolute tear of late. They have recently added the hot selling Gangstar, Modern Combat: Sandstorm and Blades of Fury titles to their already impressive App Store resume and even more highly anticipated games are on the horizon. Next in line is Real Soccer 2010, the follow up to their best selling soccer (or as the rest of the world like to call it, football) game for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
Real Soccer – the #1 soccer game on the App Store – is back for the most exciting season yet! Lead your favourite club to victory and bring glory to yournational colours as you play for the cup! The 2009 edition was acclaimed by all the press and players. With its new graphics, controls, game modes and online features, the 2010 opus is raising the stakes even higher.
With even more teams/game modes to choose from, new and improved controls and a much welcomed online real time multiplayer mode (via Wi-Fi), Real Soccer 2010 looks poised to continue its run as THE soccer champ on the iPlatform. If the gameplay trailer is of any indication, it looks like fans of Real Soccer 2009 will have plenty to be excited about when RS2010 makes its way to the App Store before the end of the month. Be sure to check out more details including screenshots and video after the break.
Real Soccer 2010 Features
Even more content
- 8 leagues, 245 teams and real players’ names thanks to the FIFPro license
- Voice commentary for a TV-like broadcast of the match
- 14 stadiums entirely modeled in 3D to the slightest detail
New online real time multiplayer
- Go head-to-head with friends online (Wi-Fi) or in local mode (Bluetooth + Wi-Fi)
- Take part in official matches with Gameloft LIVE! to improve your ranking
New game modes
- Enter The Legend: Play as your favourite player on the field during the whole match and manage your career as a pro soccer star
- Club Master: Take part in a whole season with your favourite team and strengthen it through trades
- RS League: Online leaderboard to compare your performance with other Real Soccer players over the world
YouTube video upload
- Upload your best replays directly to YouTube, rate the videos of the community on www.realsoccer2010.com and try to be selected for the Top 10 of the month.
Soccer RSS feed
- Soccer RSS feed to get all the latest soccer scores directly from the game’s main menu.
Online update of the database
- Download the most recent players database to always keep your game up to date with the latest transfer news.
- New direction pad for a more precise soccer experience.
- Easily select your player by touching him on the screen.