No, we are not full time a gaming site, but damn, there are so many hot looking gaming titles out there. One of the morst exciting current projects is Ravensword: The Fallen King, a game which takes gaming hints from greats such as the The Elder Scrolls and the Nintendo adventure, Zelda. Indeed, this action RPG which is slated for release this month is half platformer, half RPG and sure to be gobbled up at the App Store.
Developer: Crescent Moon Games
- Highly detailed storyline and environment
- Many missions
- A few interesting features are:
- Switch to first person mode during battle or to get a closer look at items
- Easily accessible backpack icon to get at all of your belongings quickly
- Recalibrate button helps you centre your screen again when things go awry
- Character’s armour shows in 3rd person view
There isn’t much more known about the game other than the stir it is creating at Touch Arcade.
These pictures are available at Crescent Moon’s homepage:
As always, keep an eye out for TouchMyApps’ RPG articles: