Madden NFL 10 screenshots for the iPhone revealed
With the new NFL season quickly approaching, developers (and gamers) are gearing up for another round of virtual gridiron. With the popularity of the iDevice platform, its no wonder that the NFL is coming to an App Store near you. In fact, Gameloft has already launched their NFL 2010 game some 2 weeks ago and the reviews have generally be quite positive. Now, EA Sports has dropped some screenshots of their upcoming Madden NFL 10 and this should please all Madden fans everywhere.
THE #1 SELLING FOOTBALL GAME OF ALL TIME IS ABOUT TO HIT THE APP STORE. GAME ON. ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS – only EA SPORTSâ„¢ delivers the most authentic, hard-hitting experience in football, and we’ve got the history to back it up…
Just how well this fabled franchise translates to the iDevice remains to be seen, but judging from the screenies, Madden NFL 10 is looking mighty fine. And if the controls hold up and deliver the goods, EA Sports will have another HUGE hit to add to their repertoire of App Store games. Check out more details and screenshots that EA have provided us with after the jump.
Combining the realistic action that Madden NFL fans expect with the mobile gameplay that allows anyone to pick-up and play â€“ Madden NFL 10 brings the ultimate football experience to the App Store.
- TAKE IT TO THE GRIDIRON â”€ Dominate the field with packed rosters of your favorite NFL players from all 32 licensed teams.
- THE REAL DEAL â”€ From Lambeau to Heinz, youâ€™ll be impressed by the detail throughout this game. Play in authentic stadiums against life-like players on real NFL teams.
- CREATE YOUR OWN PLAY â”€ Use touch controls to draw hot routes for passing plays, exclusive to Madden NFL 10.
- ACTION CONTROL TIME â”€ This cool feature lets you adjust the speed of your game whenever you want, giving you time to pick the best moves for each play.
- SEASON MODE â”€ Play a quick one-off game, or try the robust season mode, which features in-depth trades, stats and individual player rewards.
- ASSEMBLE YOUR OWN TEAMS â”€ Detailed roster management gives you full control over depth charts, cross-team trading, and access to huge free agent pools.
- BROADCAST COMMENTARY â”€ Hear the unmistakable voice of John Madden himself along with legendary announcers Tom Hammond and Cris Collinsworth.