iLuv iEA15 iPod and iPhone remote for non-Apple earphones
Ain’t sold on Apple’s ADDIEM (Apple Dual-Driver Inner Ear Monitor) and want to keep your Shure, Westone, Jays and Klipsch phones? Of course you do! Well, remote control is clearly out of the question, but at least you got the isolation and sound for which you dished out the big bucks eh? Well, you can’t have everything, right?
iLuv reckons you can. Their iEA15 resurrects the Apple controls which are lost when a user upgrades to higher quality earphones, yet retains a slim profile, and at 14.95$, it isn’t going to break the bank.
- General Features
- Control your iPod with in-line remote
- Compatible with any standard headphone/earphone models
- Supports VoiceOver feature on your iPod shuffle 3rd generation
- No sacrifice in sound quality
- Flexible design for easy use with your iPod
- Compact and easy installation
- Lightweight and ultra portable
Compatible with iPod
- iPod touch 2nd generation, iPod nano 4th generation, iPod classic 120GB, iPod shuffle 3rd generation
- iEA15BLK: 639247-132368