QuadCamera is out for 3.0!
Last week, I noted that SepiaCamera had obtained a well-deserved price-upgrade: it is now free! The same developer, Takayuki Fukatsu, has had recent trouble with Apple’s approval process as his upgraded QuadCamera, a popular photographer’s tool was rejected for use with OS 3.0. Fortunately, that restriction has been lifted and the app can now be downloaded for 99 cents.
Takayuki Fukatsu, QuadCamera, 0.99$, 0.3 MB
The 4th release in the series of our ToyCamera, which you can take continuous shooting.
Just pressing a button, it proceeds to take 4-8 serial shoots and create one image. If you like some kind of multi-shoot ToyCamera, this is the one you should buy.
*NOTE: QuadCamera’s website hasn’t been updated to reflect changes in the 1.95 version which is compatible with OS 3.0. Those changes are:
- Countdown indicator for artistic shots
- OS 3.0 support
In Future updates, the following is spec’d for release:
- Touch and zoom feature to result view.
– iPhone OS2.2.1 or later
– 300 x 200 for each item
– 0.25s – 3.00s shutter interval
– 2×2, 4×1, 4×2, 8×1 layout, portlait / landscape
– 6 effect, Vivid, Dull, HiCon, and Black & White, Blight, NoEffect
– Tap Anyware setting from iPhone’s default setting app
– Vignetting setting from iPhone’s default setting app
– Shutter sound setting from iPhone’s default setting app
– Border setting from iPhone’s default setting app
Because of iPhone OS2.2’s image manipulation bug, sometimes 2×2 may not be displayed properly on the PhotoAlbum. However the image is successfully saved into iPhone, you can see the right image by importing to MAC/PC. If you are unhappy with this, use 4×2 as a default or update to iPohne OS2.2.1.
There is a lot of greatÂ photography-related information for the iPhone, check some of it out below:
ShakeItPhoto –Â HideHere Mozaic creator for the iPhoneâ€™s camera â€“Â iPhoneography Website â€”Â Sepia Camera has gone FREE! â€”Â The 3GS goes for a video drive â€”Â PhotoForge in Review