TouchMyApps has just received some brand new screenshots and gameplay footage from Chillingo, who will be publishing the Fight Night inspired boxing title Touch KO. Developed by two talented brothers Adam and Matt Mechtley of 6ixsetstudios, Touch KO is shaping up rather beautifully and looking poised to deliver the knockout punch when it arrives at the App Store shortly. Utilizing the popular Unity game engine, the Mechtley duo have created a visually stunning iDevice game that quite easily stands toe-to-toe with titles from the PSP and PS2 platform. Touch KO has also been designed from the ground up, where players will make use of the unique multi-touch and accelerometer features of the iPhone/iPod to control fully customizable virtual fighters. If this boxer plays nearly as well as it looks, Chillingo will have another winner on their hands. Be sure to check out more screenies after the break.
- The most realistic boxing game on iPhone
- Customizable boxer’s appearance with dozens of equipment and tattoo options
- Dynamically adjustable difficulty
- Quick-Play mode lets you get in a quick bout on the go
- Compete for title fights in Career Mode, rising through the ranks from amateur to champion
- Intuitive, easy-to-use controls
- Accurate scoring uses real boxing rules
- Online leaderboards and achievements
- Crushing knock-out punches
- Random opponent generator creates hundreds of possible opponents
- Play your own music from your iTunes Library
- Additional content packs coming soon!