If you have been waiting for the iPhone implementation of the most successful PC game in history, then you will have to wait a bit longer — unless you live in Australia or have somehow syphoned off an Aussie account. As Australians travel time faster than those in North and South America, Europe, Africa and parts of Asia, we will leave it up to them to deliver some short clips, previews, reviews and happy face pictures as their Sims manage to nab the right one in the pub or at the library.
Electronic Arts Have this to say about the iPhone Sims3:
- Over 10 hours of gameplay filled with hysterical antics and unexpected moments of surprise
- New beautiful 3D visuals
- Support for iPhone specific controls (touch and accelerometer)
- Explore an ever-changing neighborhood with new open world gameplay
- Enjoy smarter Sims with deeper personalities, wishes and goals
- Create your own Sim, complete with different hair styles, clothes, personalities and more
- Keep your Sims busy with 4 fun mini-games including fishing, gardening, cooking, and house repairs
- Develop complex relationships with other Sims as you fall in love, make friends or rebel against the neighborhood
If you have followed EA’s great releases on the iPhone platform, you are probably firing your rockets now in anticipation. I know I am. I bought, played, loved and finished Need for Speed and am still tinkering with the very well done SimCity. Sims3 is sure to be a hit.