Dragon Panic Blazes onto App Store – Firefighters and Knights Beware!
Dragon Panic pits you, the dragon against the knight that has come to just ruin your day. Featuring tilt and tap controls, Dragon Panic is a throwback to days of delightful sound, graphics and simple but addicting gameplay. It is developed by Binary Square and published by Clickgamer. Follow the jump for press literature, gameplay footage and some more screenies.
New for iPhone/iPod touch! Help Berny and Blaze, the adorable
pink and green dragons, thwart the cowardly knight by incinerating
his barrage of attacks in his quest for fame, fortune, and of course a
princess. Tilt the phone to move the dragon. Tap the screen to
shoot a fireball. Burn everything, but don’t get bonked on the head.
– Global online high scores
– Intuitive play control with Auto-save
– Retro graphics and Old school sound FX and music
– Free wallpapers and ringtones on www.dragonpanic.com
– Rocks and Shields destroy a stepping stone in one hit.
– Swords, Spears, and Axes do less damage.
– Bombs do more damage.
– Skulls will hamper the dragons’ fireballs.
– Red potions clear the screen.
– Green potions make the dragons invincible.
– Blue potions replace a missing stone.
– Bats are worth big points.
– Game is over when Blaze or Berny gets hit.
Clickgamer, Dragon Panic, 1.99$