New App Release – 7 Cities TD
Update: Our 7 Cities TD review is now up.
Neptune Entertainment has released their first game at the App Store, a pirate themed Tower Defense game called 7 Citites TD. Unlike many other defense games, 7 cities TD has hand drawn maps as well as a unique take on how the tower systems work. Each tower gains experience and level up depending on how many enemy kills they have. They also acquire new skills that will make them more effective as they level up. Based on what I have seen thus far, 7 Cities is indeed a solid and promising game with a variety of gameplay options. Tower Defense fans should definitely check this title out. Below are some tutorial screenshots.
7 Cities TD is a Tower Defense game staged to the backdrop of the beautiful Amazon region. You are The Defender, tasked with building towers along the Amazon rivers to protect the ancient Golden Cities, and stop the pirates and their evil minions.
– 7 unique hand-drawn maps ranging in difficulty and design
– 2 game modes: Campaign and Survival
– 7 towers: each with an unique look and abilities
– Upgrade your towers and level them up
– 12 individual tower skills that can be unlocked and acquired as towers gain experience and reach higher levels
– A wide variety of enemies: from small scout ships to gigantic creatures of the deep seas
– High-quality 2D graphics, animations, fully dynamic particle systems featuring fire, smoke, ice, and fireworks!
– Original music and sound effects (or you can listen to your own iPod music while playing)
– Camera pan & zoom
– Save & load any time
– Online high score submission & ranking (http://neptune-studios.com/7/highscores/)