ngmoco’s other highly anticipated title Dropship (the other being Rolando) is now finally out for the iPhone. Fans of action packed arcade games will definitely love this title. I can already say that its become one of my favorite games from the App Store after just an hour of play. The controls are fabulous and flying your Dropship is highly addictive and fun. Update: A full review of Dropship can be found here
PLAY DROPSHIP – THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED ARCADE SHOOTER CRAFTED EXCLUSIVELY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE POWER OF YOUR iPHONE & iPOD TOUCH.
Welcome back Commander – Pilot your Dropship, power-up your weapons and penetrate enemy caverns destroying turrets, tanks & Interceptors as you fight to Evac your stranded allies and retrieve “the pod”. Effect your daring escape with your cargo in tow dodging enemy fire, homing missiles with your vector thrust powered super ship.
Dropship Features -
• Breakthrough ‘touch-anywhere’ dual-analog controls deliver 360 degrees of freedom
• Push your iPhone & iPod touch to the limit with stunning visual effects and intense retro arcade-inspired 3D environments
• Deep gameplay with a full Campaign mode covering 18 missions to challenge even the most expert pilot
• Expand the adventure with Downloadable levels *** 3 new levels available now!
• Freeplay Mode ensures infinite replayablity and a lifetime of fun
• Save your friends! Evacuate marooned humans personalized from your Contacts list
• Earn Achievements and High Scores
While I haven’t had a chance to play Dizzy Bee 2 just yet, I really enjoyed the first Dizzy Bee. It was well designed and not a game you can easily put down. Fans who loved the original will probably like this even more with new control settings, power ups, new Fruit Friends and a whole lot more!
Dizzy Bee is back in an all-new adventure. Meet baddies like you’ve never seen that will literally eat you up and spit you out! Can you help your Fruit Friends make their way through grinding gears, around sticky webs and past wild turrets? There are twice as many Fruit Friends as before for you to guide and protect. This time there are power ups to help you get back at those baddies! 2 Oceans, 8 islands plus 2 bonus islands, 2 difficulty levels, 8 Fruit Friends, power ups and a ton of baddies will keep you tilting and turning your iPhone or iPod Touch for hours!
New from Dizzy Bee:
Tons of new enemies.
More Fruit Friends.
Difficulty levels: Choose “Easy” and “Normal”
Nearly 90 levels including Easy variations and Bonus Stages.
Finer control. You can hold your iPod Touch/iPhone flat to move enemies and good guys with more precision. (No more “too flat” warnings!)
Power ups! Finally the good guys strike back.
New bonus level rules!
Additional time bonus scoring. Beat levels faster if you’d like some extra points.
Auto sleep function has been greatly improved.